Ask the Sexpert

Ask the Sexpert

February 24th, 2012 // 11:41 pm @

Q.  My boyfriend always wants to use food for our foreplay, but I think it is causing irritation below the belt. What should I do?

A.  Anything with sugar can cause an infection below the belt. Check any food or product he uses for sugar, prior to oral sex. Suggest he use the food to spice up foreplay elsewhere on the body. He can use food on your nipples, stomach, back, etc. , just keep it away from your private area.

Email us at to have your question featured

Category : Ask the Sexpert &Blog

Leave a Reply