Ask the Sexpert

Ask the Sexpert

March 2nd, 2012 // 7:07 pm @


Q. My boyfriend is large. So large, it’s painful to have sex. Is there anything you can suggest?

A.  Some men are larger than others and some even larger than the others. I would suggest you make sure you are fully aroused before having sex. Have him perform oral sex on you and engage  in a lot of foreplay. There are several positions that are better for shallow penetration, such as spooning and reverse cowgirl. You can also try the super stretch sleeve,, to absorb some of his length. Put the sleeve on the bottom of his shaft, so he will get the pleasure from the “faux vagina” and yours. You can even tell him it’s a threesome. Hope that helps. 

Email your questions to

Category : Ask the Sexpert &Blog

Leave a Reply